Rolling Hills Dental
857 Silver Spur Road, Rolling Hills Estates, CA
Dr Bottomley grew up in the South Bay, attended South High School, where he met his future wife Susie at about age 14. After 43 years of marriage, they enjoy their grown children and two granddaughters.
Education: UCLA, U.C. San Francisco Medical Center for his dental degree, after which he spent two years at Fort Knox, Kentucky in a rotating dental internship. He has had extensive post-graduate training in advanced prosthetic dentistry (which includes full mouth reconstruction, implants, and cosmetic dentistry). Dr. Bottomley is a graduate of the Pankey Institute, one of the most prestigious post-graduate facilities in the world.
Dr Bottomley practices with two other general dentists and one periodondist (soft tissue and implant specialist). Rolling Hills Dental has been in the same location serving patients since 1971.
Rolling Hills Dental is not a member of any PPO or HMO programs, but accepts all insurance that allows people to choose their own providers. They have financing programs available.
- Providing a holistic/comprehensive approach to all my patients, and building long-term relationships.
- Providing services that exceed people’s expectations. What that looks like:
- A very thorough comprehensive interview and examination, with the main emphasis on learning what the patient’s wants and needs are.
- Educating our patients about full-mouth treatment plans for life-long, optimal dental health.
- Integrating alternative approaches to health and solutions that fit each individual’s belief system while providing State-of-the-Art Western medicine approaches to resolving dental needs.
- Strengthening our patient’s understanding and appreciation of the link between oral and systemic health.
“I love to create healthy, beautiful smiles that increase peoples’ self-confidence. I know it changes lives.”
— Dr. Jerry Bottomley