Rachelle Mand, Ph.D.
Dr. Mand has been a Psychotherapist since 1980. She has a general practice, and utilizes Psychotherapy, Art Therapy, Play Therapy, Clinical Hypnosis, and Guided Imagery to help resolve problems. She also has specialist training in Gambling Addictions and Victims of Crime.
Who can benefit from psychotherapy?
- If you are going through a transition: marriage, divorce, life-style change, loss of a job, death in the family, sending a child away to college, parenting a child into adolescence, etc.
- If you feel unhappy, resentful, stressed, anxious, or depressed.
- If you feel like a victim of circumstances and are not in charge of your life.
- If you are parenting a child (or children) with any behavioral difficulties.
- If you are not able to stand up for yourself in the face of reasonable/unreasonable demands.
- If you are in an abusive relationship.
- If you are an immigrant who feels isolated and lonely.
- If you want to make an investment in your future by personally growing and acquiring tools for life.
What to do when deciding to have therapy
- Interview at least two therapists (in their offices).
- Ask any relevant questions (fees, hours of operation, specialties, etc.).
- Check out your comfort level during the interaction with the therapist.
- Make sure the therapist is experienced in dealing with your particular issue or issues.
- Once you have chosen a therapist, get ready for a journey of a lifetime.
When you call her office you will be speaking with Dr. Mand directly. If she is not able to pick up the phone, you may leave a confidential message and she will call you back, usually within the hour.